Thursday, November 12, 2009

I dreamed last night that I gave birth to a son. There was another woman in my dream who gave birth to a son on the same day. She rejected her son and I received him. I was thrilled to have him. I kept saying, "they are twins". I was glad also to be able to nurse both sons. I named them Justice and Isaiah.
Justice is: making something that is wrong, right again.
Isaiah is an old testament prophet whose name means: God is my salvation. Isaiah prophesied God's judgment over the nation of Israel and that their sin would bring captivity. Isaiah also prophesied God's comfort, forgiveness and restoration.
Isaiah 53: 4Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows...5 He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, by his wounds we are healed. 6 ...the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Justice
Isaiah prophesied justice. Everything has been made right through the blood of Jesus. We can't reject "Isaiah" and expect justice. God's salvation is our justice.
Lisa Bevere wrote a book called "Nurture". Nurture is : 1. to give tender care and protection. 2. to encourage to grow, develop, thrive and be successful.
"There is a power that comes to woman when they give birth. They don't ask for it, it simply invades them." Sheryl Feldman
As a woman I have the ability to nurture these twins. Along with sons of God on the earth, they will make war.
Women of God you are birthing spiritual sons; sons of war, sons you must nurture. Do not be afraid. Let the power of God invade you. Be purposeful in your words and what choices you make.
"...this is in fact our season to grow, develop, and thrive. Heaven is passionately and purposefully reconnecting with our wounded, war-torn earth and the people who inhabit her. In this season I believe the daughters of God will prove integral agents." Lisa Bevere, Nurture
I prophesy Justice over every inhabitant of the earth in the name of Jesus. The Lord has laid on Jesus the iniquity of us all, so that we may receive justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment