Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Consecration that Shifts Nations"

I'm reading Faytene Kryskow's book "Marked". Chapter 7 is called "Consecration that Shifts Nations". When I was about 6 years old somebody gave me a frame with my name and it's meaning. It said my name meant pure of heart and I received that word; my name was Trina and that meant I had a pure heart. Later on I discovered the effort and surrender required to keep my heart pure.

Dwayne and I decided to watch a movie last night. To be honest as soon as I saw the name, my spidey senses began to tingle. By now I know what that means: it's not the movie for me! How many times have I sat down to watch a movie, "spidey" senses tingling, knowing very well I will regret it when it's over? Too many! I was just reading the book and debating with God on wether or not I could continue to watch that show and still be in total consecration. "Other people seem to get to watch whatever they want", I said. It's not that bad! Good versus evil…in a dark, creepy, disturbing kind of way…What about evil in the bib…(lame). Thankfully God's voice was still audible through that crap, he said, "You will prophesy, you can call yourself a christian, you will serve me and you may even make it into heaven, but your level of consecration will measure your authority". I do not want to speak words that hold no power! What kind of feel good waste of time would that be. "Oh I felt a fuzzy!" Big whoop! I want to feel the whole earth shake as strongholds are torn down and nations bow to Jesus, as the Sons and Daughters of the Most High God are revealed in the earth! God didn't place us here to blow smoke.


"God is raising up a generation whose voice is going to be recognized in the heavenliness, even if their names are not known on the earth. They will declare to the gates of our nations, both in the natural systems and in the spiritual realms, and gates will be opened. They will declare to unrighteous gates to be shut, and they will be shut. When they speak, mountains in the spirit realm will be moved." Faytene Kryskow


Though there is a terrible ripping of flesh, I would never be content with anything less than total consecration and I will fight to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment